Gorilla Products will be installing specialized equipment made to specification for a full-scale commercialized facility located in the heart of the Midwest United States. The company purchased a large-scale manufacturing facility that spans over a million square feet in size with an additional approximately 72 acres available for expansion, storage and growth.
The company selected a superior site for launching its North American operations. The site was selected in the middle of America for the following reasons:
- Close proximity to its raw materials and necessary inputs
- Superior highway infrastructures running East/West bound and North/South bound
- Rail lines that run through the property, which includes the BNSF Railway
- Ease of distribution to domestic and international markets
- Options for inland and outbound ports
- Lower cost of operation in an area with a trained, highly skilled workforce due to previous site manufacturer
- Strong local government and community support
Our Business Model & Motto
The strength truly is in superior, patented and proven technology.
“STRENGTH” – IT ISN’T JUST A WORD. IT’S A STANDARD.
THE STANDARD THAT GORILLA PRODUCTS HAS IMPLEMENTED SINCE ITS INCEPTION.